From $606 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
DescriptionPerfect for entertaining and year round comfort, they don't call it the "Hunter Valley Getaway" for nothing. Feel welcomed and snug in the outdoor alfresco complete with outdoor gas Fireplace, BBQ, swimming pool, spacious modern gourmet kitchen and expansive formal and informal living zones.
Boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms plus a powder room and accommodating up to 10 guests, the Hunter Valley Getaway features versatile bedding configurations to suit various requirements.
4 large bedrooms accommodating 4 couples, or 2 couples and 4 singles.
a smaller 5th bedroom with the option of a double bed or 2 single beds.
This is a perfect home for a relaxing getaway with friends or extended family.
To top this experience off "Hunter Valley Getaway" is one of the closest holiday houses to The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m heated lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities, golf clubhouse and Chateau Elan day spa and acres of natural parklands all within a short 500 metre walk from your accommodation.
Accommodating up to 10 guests
Bedroom 1, Queen bed with Ensuite bathroom with large spa bath.
Bedroom 2, Queen bed with Ensuite bathroom with deep freestanding bath tub
Bedroom 3 and 4, King bed with option to split into 2 single beds..
Bedroom 5, Smaller bedroom available as 2 singles or a double bed.
Media Room has a sofa bed that can be used for additional guests (extra $75 per night)
3 Bathrooms (incl. 2 Ensuites) + a separate powder room
Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
Gourmet fully equipped kitchen with large side by side refrigerator and separate wine / beer refrigerator.
Formal separate media room
Double garage with internal access
Gas fireplace in the main open plan living area
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
LED LCD TV in media room as well as main living area
Media room with Wii Game console
Foxtel and Wi Fi facilities
Quality Bose sound system with iPod dock wireless Bluetooth connection to your iPhone, iPad or other device.
Covered outdoor alfresco area with gas fireplace.
In ground swimming pool.
This property is available as a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss these options.
The 5 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 3 or 4 bedrooms online, the booking tariff will (will reflect the 5 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the adjusted bedroom tariff. A reduction of $380 per stay is applicable for the 3 bedroom option and
$280 per stay is applicable for the 4 bedroom option. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to apply 5 house/bedroom usage rates for event weekends and holiday periods.
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS
20% off tariff for any new bookings made within 14 days of arrival date (excludes long weekends, public holidays, concert/event weekends) use promo code 20%OFF when booking online.
Click on the icon below to view our guests reviews;
- KitchenFully equipped Kitchen
- LoungeSpacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Dining AreaSpacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Bedroom1Queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom2Queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom3King bed or 2 singles
- Bedroom4King bed or 2 singles
- Bedroom52 single beds or 1 double
- Bathroom3 Bathrooms (incl. 2 Ensuites) + a separate powder room
- Bathroom2Separate powder room
- ParkingDouble garage with internal access
- SleepsAccommodating up to 10 guests - sofa bed that can be made up at additional cost of $75 per night for additional guest
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym
- Entertainment- LED LCD TV in media room as well as main living area - Media room with Wii Game console - Foxtel and Wi-Fi facilities available - Quality Bose sound system with iPod dock - Covered outdoor alfresco area - In ground swimming pool. Note: the outdoor fireplace is not in use sorry. Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adverture on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Pool/AmenityIn ground swimming pool
- Family RoomFormal separate media room
- LaundryFully equipped laundry
- SecurityHouse has an alarm