From $403 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
Yes Pet Friendly
DescriptionEnjoy the warmth of the fireplace or play on the pool table, Parkview has everything you need for a Hunter Valley escape. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area situated at the rear of the property is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy a BBQ with friends. Enjoy music through the Bose speaker or watch TV on the two Foxtel Platinum package TVs (also with Netflix). Main events available with an additional cost. Pet friendly (maximum 2 small dogs), with doggy door for an additional fee of $50.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are situated at the rear of the property capitalizing on the beautiful outlook with a centrally located Jetmaster fireplace providing a focal point to these spaces. Keep the family fun going, with a pool table just off the main living area.
Accommodating up to 6 guests
3 King split tempur beds
2 bathrooms (including ensuite to the main bedroom)
Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
Pets allowed (small dogs only) for additional fee of $50
Ducted air conditioning throughout
North aspect to rear providing maximum solar access
Back patio area with BBQ and outdoor dining
Foxtel in the lounge room and master bedroom
Large TV in the lounge room
Great views and direct access to parkland
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, "Parkview" is located in the beautiful Ironbark Hill Precinct walking distant to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
Would you enjoy a sleep in on Sunday morning?
Our ' late check outs* ' mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life.
* Subject to availability. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
SPECIAL OFFER 20% off last minute bookings within14 days. Offer does not apply to event weekends, long weekends or public holidays, terms and conditions apply. Use code '20%OFF' when making the booking online
- KitchenFully equipped kitchen
- LoungeOpen plan living & dining
- Dining AreaOpen plan living & dining
- Bedroom1King split tempur beds with ensuite and TV (Foxtel platinum)
- Bedroom2King split tempur beds
- Bedroom3King split tempur beds
- BathroomLarge bathroom with additional toilet in laundy
- Bathroom2Ensuite to the main bedroom
- ParkingDouble garage
- SleepsAccommodating up to 6 guests - pets allowed (max 2 small dogs) for additional fee $50
- Linen/HireTowels & bed linen provided (excludes pool towels)
- EntertainmentVersatile back patio area with BBQ and outdoor dining - Pool table - WiFi - to Foxtel Platinum package in the lounge room and master bedroom - Netflix - Large TV in the lounge room - Great views and direct access to parkland . "Parkview" is located in the beautiful Ironbark Hill Precinct walking distant to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
- Pool/AmenityPractically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Family RoomPool table
- LaundryFully equipped laundry facilities (with additional toilet)