From $525 pn
YES Air Conditioning
DescriptionWelcome to the most versatile, comfortable, and stylish house in the Hunter Valley. Whether you are 8 single people, 4 couples or a combination of both, this is the house for you.
The Bedrooms / Bathrooms
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. All bedrooms have comfortable king size beds that can be separated into two single beds offering flexible sleeping arrangements. Both the master bedroom and the self contained bedroom upstairs (external access only) include an ensuite and TV. The benefit of the self contained bedroom (Pay TV included) is that it has its own tea/coffee and toast facilities). It also has a small balcony with table and chairs for those lazy Sunday morning breakfasts in the sun.
The Living Area
The large open plan living room includes a dining area that seats 8 people. The bright modern kitchen overlooks the living area and has everything you need to cook up a storm. When it is time to relax, head over to the long leather couch, access the home entertainment system (including pay TV) and fire up the gas fireplace. There is also a 2nd living area with a TV ideal for the kids enjoyment. Every room in the house includes central heating while air conditioning keeps you cool in summer.
The Outdoor Area
The living room opens up to an outside entertaining area complete with a large dining table (seats 8 comfortably), BBQ and a 3 piece lounge setting. This overlooks the 3rd green. The outdoor area offers privacy and is covered so you can still enjoy the outside on those rainy days. The only thing this space needs is nice wine and good company.
The Rest of the House
The laundry boasts a washer and dryer. While the powder room offers a 4th toilet and a space to get ready when the other bathrooms are occupied.
The double garage an additional fridge/freezer where you can store your extra food, beer and wine.
The house is fully furnished with linen, towels, hair dryers, and top of the range cutlery, crockery, platters etc. All king bedding features luxury cloud toppers ensuring a great night's sleep.
Four bedrooms with King split beds in each bedroom (can be a king or 2 singles)
Three Bathrooms (incl 2 ensuites) plus a fourth toilet
Private fourth bedroom & ensuite is in the upstairs loft (with external access only)
Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
LCD TV"s with with Austar to main living and studio bedroom.
Additional TV"s to Lounge and master bedroom
Covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and ceiling fan for summer comfort
Terrace adjoins a park and overlooks the 3rd Green
Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Gas fireplace in the open plan living room
Double garage car accommodation
Close to Hunter Valleys many award winning restaurants and cellar doors.
Short stroll to the The Vintage Clubhouse, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium and Tennis Courts.
Strictly non smoking property .
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier spa, golf and conference destination with accommodation set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. Your accommodation is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Roche Estate, Hope Estate and the Hunter Valley Gardens.
The house itself overlooks the 3rd green and you are only 500m from The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa. The Vintage is also home to The Chƒteau ?lan which offers 18 state of the art spa treatment rooms, as well as a steam sauna, outdoor plunge pool, hair salon, relaxation spaces and sun deck.
Our late check outs* mean that you can have a sleep in and a leisurely breakfast while waiting for the traffic to calm before heading back home.
This property is available as a 3 & 4 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss 3 bedroom prices. 4 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 3 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 4 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
Last Minute Discount
15% off tariff available for new bookings made within 14 days of arrival date.(excludes long weekends, public holidays, concert/event weekends)
use promo code 15%OFF when making the booking online.
- KitchenFully equipped Kitchen.
- LoungeOpen plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Dining AreaOpen plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Bedroom1King split bed with ensuite
- Bedroom2King split bed
- Bedroom3King split bed
- Bedroom4King split bed, private & ensuite is in the upstairs loft
- BathroomThree Bathrooms (incl 2 ensuites) plus a fourth toilet
- ParkingDouble garage for car accommodation
- Sleeps8 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym
- EntertainmentWifi, LCD TV"s with with Austar to main living and studio bedroom, Additional TV"s to Lounge and master bedroom, covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and ceiling fan for summer comfort & Terrace adjoins a park and overlooks the 3rd Green.Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Pool/Amenitylocated in only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children"s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
- Family RoomSeparate family room with TV
- LaundryFully equipped laundry.