From $460 pn
YES Air Conditioning
DescriptionVilla Saachi a modern two storey, 3 bedroom self contained house overlooking parkland with background views to the golf course. With three comfortable sized bedrooms each with ensuites, you will have the privacy and provisions of a first class hotel. The home also has a fully equipped kitchen as well as a spacious lounge and dining area.
The rear doors lead onto a patio and private outdoor BBQ area. Relax the weekend away and drink in the views that surround this gorgeous retreat, or simply lay out a picnic blanket on the lawn and have a picnic in the park.
Make Villa Saachi your slice of heaven in the Hunter this weekend!
Upstairs Master Suite
King size bed and walk in wardrobe
Ensuite with spa bath & spacious shower
Large private balcony overlooking the golf course
Upstairs Queen Bedroom
Queen bed and ensuite with shower & toilet
Walk in wardrobe and a separate built in robe
Downstairs Queen Bedroom
Queen bed and double door built in wardrobe
Large sliding door windows looking out to beautiful Ironbark Drive
Bedroom access to the full bathroom
Spacious open plan living
Large lounge room opening to the covered alfresco area
Intimate sitting area with gas fireplace
Gourmet kitchen and fully equipped laundry facilities
Double garage with internal access
Cosy lounge with gas fireplace
Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
Large flat screen TV with Bose surround sound system
CD or AM/FM radio can be separately controlled in 4 rooms of the house
Adjoins to parkland with background views to golf
Would you enjoy a sleep in on Sunday morning?
Our ' late check outs* ' mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life.
* Subject to availability.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, "Villa Saachi" is located in the beautiful Ironbark Hill Precinct short walk to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment.
This property is available as a 2 & 3 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss 2 bedroom prices. 3 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 2 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 3 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
- KitchenGourmet kitchen and fully equipped
- LoungeLarge lounge room opening to the covered alfresco area
- Dining AreaOpen plan dining
- Bedroom1King size bed and walk in wardrobe with ensuite with spa bath & spacious shower
- Bedroom2Queen bed and ensuite with shower & toilet
- Bedroom3Queen bed
- Bathroom3 bathrooms (2 ensuites)
- Bathroom2Ensuite with spa bath & spacious shower
- ParkingDouble garage with internal access
- Sleeps6 guests
- Linen/HireTowels & bed linen provided (excludes pool towels)
- EntertainmentOutdoor dining area with gas BBQ, Wifi, Large flat screen TV with Foxtel and Bose surround sound system & CD or AM/FM radio can be separately controlled in 4 rooms of the house. Villa Saachi is located in the beautiful Ironbark Hill Precinct short walk to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
- Pool/AmenityPractically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring
- Family RoomOpen plan with gas fireplace
- LaundryFully equipped laundry
- SecurityFitted with alarm system