From $403 pn
YES Air Conditioning
DescriptionHere's your home away from home here at the Hunter Valley, feel snug as a bug in this delightfully conventional home with picturesque golf and mountain views. Appropriately designed as single level and flawlessly situated golf frontage property, casually catch a glimpse of the 17th tees and fairway while you BBQ in the rear entertaining area.
Accommodate up to 6 guests within the 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, traditional but not typical. Mix it up with 2 King split beds (1 King OR 2 King Singles) along with 1 Queen bed and relax on a relatively private outdoor patio overlooking the 17th tees, accessible from the Master and guest bedroom.
3 bedrooms with 2 King split beds (1 King OR 2 King Singles) and 1 Queen bed
2 bathrooms (incl. ensuite)
Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening up to the outdoor patio
Double garage with additional driveway car space
Reverse cycle air conditioner
Strictly non smoker property
Ample seating for guests
Plasma television with DVD player and Austar
The 17th Tees is located in beautiful Ironbark Drive, only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
This property is available as a 2 & 3 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 22600 to discuss 2 bedroom prices. 3 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 2 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 3 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
- KitchenExpansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening up to the outdoor patio
- LoungeExpansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening up to the outdoor patio
- Dining AreaExpansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening up to the outdoor patio
- Bedroom11 Queen beds built in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedroom21 King split beds (1 King OR 2 King Singles) built in wardrobe
- Bedroom31 King split beds (1 King OR 2 King Singles) built in wardrobe
- BathroomShower & bathtub
- Bathroom2Ensuite to master bedroom has a shower & toilet
- ParkingDouble garage with additional driveway car space
- Sleeps6 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym.
- EntertainmentGas BBQ, Ample seating for guests Outdoor dining ,Plasma television with DVD player and Austar
- Pool/AmenityThe 17th Tees is located in beautiful Ironbark Drive, only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children"s playground, day/night tennis courts, gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
- Family Room
- LaundryLaundry with washing machine & clothes dryer