From $525 pn
YES Air Conditioning
DescriptionCultured elegancy in the heart of The Hunter right here in magnificent Maculata Place. Enjoy fine wine (BYO), artistic taste and welcoming vibes in this home away from home overlooking well manicured parklands. Savour the experiences you will have within this four bedroom, three bathroom abode. Make memories as you entertain in the multiple living quarters: covered outdoor patio with effortless views and BBQ, formal study (perfect for those who can't help but bring work away) or be the hostess with the mostess with a dinner party to die for held in the spacious, open plan living/ dining area. ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
4 bedrooms including a master and private loft
3 bathroom, 2 of which are ensuites
1x King or 2x Single beds in each bedroom
Multiple living areas
Generous car accommodation COMFORT FEATURES
Ducted air conditioning
Easy to use gas fireplace
Located in a gated precinct
Fitted with an alarm system ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
Covered outdoor patio overlooking parkland
Natural gas BBQ (so the fun never has to end!)
2.2km from Bimbadgen Estate
Variety of CD's, DVD's and would you believe it VCR's!
7 Maculata Place is located in the delightfully beautiful Jacarandas precinct (gated), only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands. Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
7 Maculata Place is available as a 3 & 4 bedroom property. Please refer to tariffs above when booking online & make note in comments field that you require fewer bedrooms. Online booking tariff may not be accurate however a booking confirmation will be emailed to you and will show the correct tariff due. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
- KitchenFully equipped Kitchen.
- LoungeOpen plan living & dining area
- Dining AreaOpen plan living & dining area
- Bedroom11x King or 2x Single beds with ensuite
- Bedroom21x King or 2x Single beds
- Bedroom31x King or 2x Single beds
- Bedroom4Private loft with ensuite1x King or 2x Single beds
- Bathroom3 bathroom, 2 of which are ensuites
- Bathroom2Main ensuite with bathtub
- ParkingGenerous car accommodation
- Sleeps8 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym.
- EntertainmentCovered outdoor patio overlooking parkland,Natural gas BBQ, 2.2km from Bimbadgen Estate,Variety of CD"s, DVD"s. Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Pool/Amenitylocated in the beautiful Jacaranda"s Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa and a childrens playground
- Family RoomSudy desk & lounge
- LaundryTop loading washing machine & clothes line
- SecurityLocated in a gated precinct within The Vintage. Fitted with an alarm system