From $606 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
DescriptionThis split level architecturally designed golf frontage residence is a home for all seasons with indoor and outdoor living at its best. There are large bi fold timber doors that open up from the over sized kitchen and living room and flow through to the enormous timber entertaining area with barbecue and outdoor dining by the in ground swimming pool.
Relax with a glass of wine next to the wood fireplace in winter or enjoy a barbecue with friends and family by the swimming pool in the warmer summer months.
Accommodating up to 8 guests (additional bedding may be available for children)
Master Suite with 1 king bed, ensuite with bath and private balcony overlooking the pool
1 queen bed bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool
2 bedrooms consisting of 1 king split and bunk bed room both with private balcony access
1 bathroom with shower & separate powder room with toilet
Lower Ground Level
Over sized kitchen with state of the art appliances
Open plan kitchen and dining room
Grand lounge room with large bi fold doors opening to the deck & back yard
Separate rumpus room
Laundry + 3rd powder room
Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Double sided timber fireplace to dining and lounge
Double garage for car accommodation
Strictly non smoking property
In ground swimming pool
Separate rumpus room with additional TV
Timber entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor dining
Pay TV in master suite and lounge room
Eagles Landing is located in the beautiful Jacaranda's Precinct only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children"s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, an abundance of superior features are offered, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness center complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa. The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment. You don't need to be a golfer to appreciate the manicured fairways, greens and parklands, just relax and enjoy your escape from today's hectic lifestyle.
Our late check outs* mean that you can have a sleep in and a leisurely breakfast while waiting for the traffic to calm before heading back home.
*Subject to availability
All The Vintage Residences are supplied with linen and towels and have fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
This property is available as a 3 & 4 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss 3 bedroom prices. 4 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 3 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 4 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT
20% off tariff for bookings made within 14 days of arrival date (excludes public holidys, event/concert weekends) use promo code 20%OFF when making the booking online
- KitchenOver sized kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- LoungeGrand lounge room with large bi-fold doors opening to the deck & back yard
- Dining AreaOpen plan dining room
- Bedroom11 king bed, ensuite with bath and private balcony overlooking the pool
- Bedroom21 queen bed bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool
- Bedroom31 king-split with private balcony access
- Bedroom42 x bunk beds with private balcony access
- BathroomShower & separate powder room with toilet
- Bathroom2Ensuite with bath & shower
- ParkingDouble garage for car accommodation
- Sleeps8 Guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym
- Entertainment- In ground swimming pool - Separate rumpus room with additional TV - Timber entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor dining - Pay TV in master suite and lounge room - Wireless internet Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring
- Pool/AmenityHas own private swimming pool and as well as use of the Vintage Resort Facilities including 25m lap swimming pool & spa, gym, tennis courts and childrens playground
- Family RoomSeparate family/rumpus room with tv
- LaundryLaundry + 3rd powder room
- SecurityLocated in a gated precinct within The Vintage.