From $103 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
Yes Pet Friendly
DescriptionJacarandas Parkview was designed with the Hunter Valley lifestyle in mind. There's plenty of space for everyone to enjoy, with a formal living area and gas fireplace, open plan kitchen, dining and family room. Relax and BBQ with friends & family in the open pergola area, looking out to the parkland behind. ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
Accommodates up to 6 guests
2 Upstairs bedrooms
Master suite with king split bed & 1 queen both with ensuites
1 Queen room downstairs with separate shower & toilet
Formal lounge room
Open plan kitchen, dining & living room
Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
Double garage for car accommodation
Strictly non smoking property
Pet friendly (additional cost does apply) COMFORT FEATURES
Spa bath in master ensuite
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
WiFi, Two televisions & Austar to main living room
Open pergola area with barbecue and outdoor dining
Parkland and mountain views The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens. More than just a golf resort, "Jacaranda's Parkview" is located in the beautiful Jacaranda's Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
Would you enjoy a sleep in on Sunday morning?
Our ' late check outs* ' mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life. * Subject to availability. This property is available as a 2 & 3 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss 2 bedroom prices. 3 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 2 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 3 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
- KitchenFully equipped kitchen
- LoungeFormal living area and gas fireplace
- Dining AreaOpen plan dining and family room
- Bedroom1Master suite with king split bed with ensuites
- Bedroom21 queen bed with ensuites
- Bedroom31 Queen room downstairs with separate shower & toilet
- BathroomShower & toilet
- Bathroom2Spa bath in master ensuite
- ParkingDouble garage for car accommodation
- Sleeps6 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym.
- EntertainmentTwo televisions & Austar to main living room,Wifi, open pergola area with barbecue and outdoor dining & Parkland and mountain views. Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Pool/AmenityJacaranda"s Parkvie is located in the beautiful Jacaranda"s Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
- Family RoomOpen plan dining and family room
- LaundryFully equipped Laundry.
- SecurityLocated in a gated precinct within The Vintage.