From $403 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
Yes Pet Friendly
Description"Jacarandas Parkview" was designed with the Hunter Valley lifestyle in mind. There's plenty of space for everyone to enjoy, with a formal living area and gas fireplace, open plan kitchen, dining and family room. Relax and BBQ with friends & family in the open pergola area, looking out to the parkland behind.
Accommodates up to 6 guests
2 upstairs bedrooms
Master suite with king split bed & 1 queen both with ensuites
1 queen room downstairs with separate shower & toilet
Formal lounge room
Open plan kitchen, dining & living room
Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
Double garage for car accommodation
Strictly non smoking property
Pets can be kept outside only at the house (additional $50 fee applies)
Spa bath in master ensuite
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Two televisions & Austar to main living room
Open pergola area with barbecue and outdoor dining
Parkland and mountain views
Would you enjoy a sleep in on Sunday morning?
Our ' late check outs* ' mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life.
*Subject to availability.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, "Jacaranda's Parkview" is located in the beautiful Jacaranda's Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment. You don't need to be a golfer to appreciate the manicured fairways, greens and parklands, just relax and enjoy your escape from today's hectic lifestyle.
- KitchenFully equipped kitchen
- LoungeFormal living area and gas fireplace
- Dining AreaOpen plan dining and family room
- Bedroom1Master Suite has 1 king split bed with ensuite
- Bedroom21 queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom31 Queen room downstairs with separate shower & toilet
- BathroomShower & toilet
- Bathroom2Spa bath in master ensuite
- ParkingDouble garage for car accommodation
- Sleeps6 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property. You may however wish to bring a beach towel to use at the swimming pool and gym.
- EntertainmentTwo televisions & Austar to main living room,Wifi, open pergola area with barbecue and outdoor dining & Parkland and mountain views. Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Pool/AmenityJacaranda"s Parkvie is located in the beautiful Jacaranda"s Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
- Family RoomOpen plan dining and family room
- LaundryFully equipped Laundry.
- SecurityLocated in a gated precinct within The Vintage.