From $491 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
DescriptionChandos is a beautiful, architecturally designed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home designed to impress.
Situated in the Vintage, a stunning golf estate, with a modern and elegantly decorated living, dining and fully functional kitchen
you are sure to fall in love with Chandos.
With 1 x king bed, 1 x split king bed and 2 x queen beds this property can comfortably accommodate up to 8 adults.
Overlooking a sunken lounge room, complete with luxurious fireplace, is a spacious dining room allowing your evenings to progress from the table, to the warm & inviting indoor fireplace.
An outside BBQ and dining area seamlessly flows out onto a grassy rural aspect, with enough space for that impromptu game of cricket!
Backing directly onto the 14th hole of the golf course, this property has a peaceful and idyllic vista.
A fire pit is front and center at the rear of the property, providing the opportunity for relaxed evenings in the beautiful and relaxed surrounds.
For the chefs out there; the kitchen is equipped for your culinary pleasure!
Enjoy the award winning Clubhouse set in the resort and recreation hub which offers swimming pool and spa, day/night tennis courts and a health and fitness centre to complement the bicycle and walking trail.
Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining room
Bedroom 1: 1 x king bed with en suite, built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 1 x split king bed (can be configured as a single king or 2 king singles), built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed, 1 x built in wardrobe
Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed, no built in wardrobe
Beautifully appointed main bathroom
65 inch TV
Access to Foxtel, Amazon Prime & Netflix
Playstation with DVD and blu ray functionality
Sonos speaker system
Outdoor Fire Pit
Some sporting equipment provided
Global knife set
Cookware and servingware supplied
DeLonghi coffee machine
Central heating/air con
Double garage for car accommodation
Laundry including washing machine and dryer
Floor plan is available on request
The Vintage is set around a stunning 18 hole, Greg Norman designed championship golf course which is ranked amongst the best in Australia. Extensively landscaped with dedicated parklands and reserves and enjoying vistas of golf, vineyards and mountain ranges, both golfers and non golfers alike can embrace an exclusive and relaxed lifestyle within a friendly community of varied ages.
- KitchenKitchen is equipped for your culinary pleasure
- LoungeSunken lounge room, complete with luxurious fireplace
- Dining AreaSpacious dining room
- Bedroom11 x king bed with en-suite, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom21 x split king bed (can be configured as a single king or 2 king-singles), built in wardrobe
- Bedroom31 x queen bed, 1 x built in wardrobe
- Bedroom41 x queen bed, no built in wardrobe
- BathroomBeautifully appointed main bathroom
- Bathroom2En-sutie in masterbedroom
- ParkingDouble garage for car accommodation
- Sleeps8 guests
- Linen/HireAll linen is provided for bedding and each guest is allocated 2 towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers and tea towels are all included at the property.
- Entertainment65 inch TV, Access to Foxtel, Amazon Prime & Netflix, Playstation with DVD and blu-ray functionality, Sonos speaker system, Outdoor BBQ and Outdoor Fire Pit
- Pool/AmenityPractically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- Family RoomSpacious family room
- LaundryLaundry including washing machine and dryer