From $541 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Child Friendly
DescriptionLocated within the lovely Blue Gums precinct, Vin de Vie is the perfect place to unpack and unwind! This beautifully styled spacious four bedroom, three bathroom property has quality furnishings throughout. This home away from home has flexible bedding configurations with 2 split king beds (or four singles), 1 king bed and 1 queen bed accommodating up to 8 guests. All bathrooms have been beautifully designed with a modern twist of textured tiles and contain luxurious MOR bathroom products for its guests.
Vin De Vie offers style and practicality while keeping your family in mind. This property has a large open plan living area with room for everyone to get comfortable and relax. The living area contains a very realistic and cosy gas log fireplace, this area spills out onto the back covered deck entertainment area with a simple opening of the sliding stacker door; it is a wonderful place to catch the sunset or take in the landscaped golf views overlooking the 1st Tee and enjoy your favourite Hunter Valley wine. There is also a separate media room with entertainment plus to keep you entertained no matter what the weather brings! The kitchen has every Accessory & utility you could need and more!
Vin de Vie has accommodated very happy guests including Bridal groups, golfers, concert goers & families.
Accommodating up to 8 guests
4 double sized Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites)
2 King split beds (or 4 Singles), 1 King and 1 Queen
Alarm clocks with USB chargers & 1 world adaptor
His and Her basins and WIR in Master bedroom
Bed linen and Towels provided COMFORT FEATURES
Beautiful Snow Gardenia MOR bathroom products
Open plan living with Dining/ Lounge Room and TV
Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
Outdoor table and chairs to entertaining deck
Off street parking available
Washing machine & Dryer
Wifi available throughout property
Smart TV with Netflix and Blue Ray Player
Seperate Media Room with surround sound & bluetooth
Television in Master Bedroom
Wii games console with games
Xbox console with games
Lots of Boardgames
Entertaining deck with bbq facilities
Golf views The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens. More than just a golf resort, 'Vin De Vie' is located in the beautiful Blue Gums Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
This property is available as a 3 & 4 bedroom property. Please contact our office 02 4998 2260 to discuss 3 bedroom prices. 4 bedroom rates are quoted via the BOOK NOW/CALCULATE BOOKING tab on right hand side. When booking 3 bedrooms only online, the booking tariff will not be accurate (will reflect the 4 bedroom rate) however please make note in the comments field the number of bedrooms required & a booking confirmation will be emailed to you showing the reduced bedroom tariff as above. The Vintage Holiday Houses reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time. This property is not pet friendly and is a non smoking property.
***Please note that there is NO access to the garage at the property***
- KitchenFully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- LoungeOpen plan living with Dining/ Lounge Room
- Dining AreaOpen plan living with Dining/ Lounge Room
- Bedroom1King bed with ensuite
- Bedroom2Queen with ensuite
- Bedroom32 King split beds
- Bedroom42 King split beds
- Bathroom3 bathrooms (2 ensuites)
- Bathroom22 ensuite
- ParkingOff street parking available - (garage space not for guest use)
- SleepsAccommodating up to 8 guests
- Linen/HireTowels & bed linen provided (excludes pool towels)
- EntertainmentWifi available throughout property, smart TV with Netflix and Blue Ray Player, Seperate Media Room with surround sound and bluetooth, Wii games console with games, Xbox console with games, Lots of Boardgames, Entertaining deck with bbq facilities. Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring
- Pool/AmenityOnly a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
- Family RoomSeperate Media Room with surround sound and bluetooth
- LaundryFully equipped laundry
- SecurityFitted with alarm system