From $179 pn
YES Air Conditioning
Yes Pet Friendly
DescriptionDOG FRIENDLY: WINTER SPECIAL TO 31 AUGUST: From $250 per night
see tariff table.
Reminiscing of a Japanese Tea House this charming "cottage like" home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (accommodating 4 guests
up to 6 on application). The rear entertaining deck is perfect for an afternoon barbecue or for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful Golf Course and bushland views. The property has a fully fenced yard so dogs are welcome (on application)".
1 Bathroom ( + separate toilet)
2 Queen beds beautifully styled
Open plan living, dining & kitchen
Fully equipt kitchen with dishwasher
Off street parking is provided however there is no garage accessible to guests
There are two single beds in the loft available on application (additional fees apply)
Pet friendly for 2 dogs (additional $50 pet fee applies)
Pet minding available (on application)
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Linen is provided (excluding swimming pool towels)
Golf course and bushland views Enertainment Features
Wifi access available
TV & DVD player in lounge room
Entertaining deck with BBQ & outdoor dining
short walk to facilities incl
pool, spa, gym, tennis courts & Clubhouse
The Japanese Tea House is centrally located in the Ironbark Hill's precinct, only a short walk from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
- KitchenFully equipt kitchen with dishwasher
- LoungeOpen plan living & dining
- Dining AreaOpen plan living & dining
- Bedroom1Queen Bed
- Bedroom2Queen Bed
- Bedroom32 single beds
- Family Area
- Bathroom1 Bathroom ( + separate toilet)
- Pool/AmenityThe Japanese Tea House is centrally located in the Ironbark Hill's precinct, located in easy walking distance to the clubhouse and central facilities, this quaint bungalow is light and airy and enjoys bushland and golf course views.
- ParkingOff street parking is provided however there is no garage accessible to guests
- Sleeps6 Guests
- Linen/HireLinen is provided (excluding swimming pool towels)
- EntertainmentThe rear entertaining deck is perfect for an afternoon barbecue or for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful Golf Course and bushland views.
- Local SportPractically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring
- Beach Access
- LaundryFully equipt laundry